Friday, February 26, 2010

Dentist - Woo-hoo!

He pulled my wisdom and the one next to it., due to the filling in it broke out along with the side of my tooth. The prison does not do any cosmetics. They don't care if they are pretty or not. The dentist was about 60 years old and 90% deaf. So after almost driving my face through the back of the chair and using my lower lip as a pivot point for the tongs to extract the teeth, I was done. (4 stitches)

I LOOKED LIKE HELL! Or something from a horror magazine! When I left the dentist chair, I was headed to the holding cell and passed the waiting cell, where four other inmates were waiting for their turn to see the dentist. One of the inmates was a friend from county jail. He looked at me in shock, so I took advantage of that moment. I started making hand gestures of total pain and gargling noises. You should have seen their faces, they were horrified!

It was so hard to keep a straight face, but apparently I did it too well. When I got into the holding cell and a couple of minutes had passed (laughing hard), my friend came into holding. I asked him, "What the hell are you doing?" And he replied, "Fuck the dentist, my teeth will just have to fall out by themselves." I could not stop laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment