Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Day, New Plan

Still no work (hoe squad). Most people are happy about this. Not myself! I would be happier if I was working. I would rather be doing something than nothing.

So I decided that as soon as I get done with hoe squad, I am going to request to go into V-Tech. I decided to take the Computer Science Tech. I believe the class is for one year and as soon as I am done with that I will be credited 3 to 6 months for completing the class. Then I will do work release with the rest of my time. With that I will be able to make money and get furloughs.

It still sucks that I have to do so much time.

Oh yeah... the drugs in prison. Right when I got in (in the first 2 hours), I was offered a cigarette, pot, and pills. But don't worry, I am not going to go there. I want to get out as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment