Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today is...

...my one year anniversary (since I got pulled over in Phoenix). I am sitting here writing and eating my sourdough Snyder's pretzels with jalapeno cheese squeeze and a cup of coffee, thinking about what I am going to do when I get out.

I will surprise you! And, also, before I get out I will have a present for you and Dave that will hopefully make up for all the missed Christmases. I love you and miss you and know that this letter will not get o you in time for me to wish you a Merry Christmas, but remember this - no matter where I am, time of day, my heart is thinking of you and wishing you the best! So I sure hope you and Dave have a great Christmas!

[Note: I have to type these out, so this is probably the first time you'd notice how far behind I am... also, this letter is covered in cheese.]

No comments:

Post a Comment