Friday, April 23, 2010

While I was working...

in maintenance today, I was talking to this one guy who was doing plumbing work. He has this big pot leaf tattooed on the back of his bald head. It's even painted all green. Huge! So, anyhow, he asked, as they all ask, what my charge is. I told him 10 years on the 70%.

He says that he got 10 years, too, but on the 1/3. So he is doing 1 and a half less time than I am to his T.E. date.

Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you his crime. He got into a fight and beat this guy almost to death. Then, not satisfied, he choked him to death. He is in here for murder and is going to get out before me. Is that fucked up or what? I hate this state!

2 comments:

  1. Its crazy that he is getting out before you! It sucks! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments, I'll have to put them into a letter for him. :)

    ReplyDelete