Saturday, May 22, 2010

Prisoners take care of prisoners.

Some cook, some clean, some plumb, some fix AC's. Everyone has a job, or I should say - most do. There are still some that are just mental and some that are worthless and soulless. Most states, inmates that work normally get paid. Not a lot, but enough to help. But not Arkansas! Slave labor!

There are liars, haters, rapists, murderers, drug addicts, robbers, dealers, and the worst kind, child molesters, in this prison. I am surrounded!

Guess who my friends are out of all of that fucked up mix? There is a total of seven people I associate with. They are all over 40 except for one. 2 dope cooks, 1 drug addict, and 4 murderers. Crazy isn't it? What is more crazy is that each of the murderers has killed more than once and has already done time for the first murder and are back for another. But they are solid straight people. I respect them. Like I said - CRAZY. We all look out for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment