Friday, May 21, 2010

To whom it may concern:

[This is a letter from the guy -27 years old- who held up the pharmacy for pills. Dad wanted me to post this here for him. Also, they have some kind of deal going where every letter this guy gets - Dad will get some sodas, or something. :)]

Well, I'll start out by telling you my charge: Aggravated Robbery. Bummer! I am genuinely a good person, but unfortunately I got addicted to drugs (pain pills). I have 12 years left to do. I had a wife, but she just couldn't ride it out with me. She is a good woman and in no way do I blame her for jumping ship. Anyway, enough about that.

I am very respectful, witty, and I love more than anything to laugh and keep everyone around me laughing. I have a good heart I am told and I am eager to please. This is my first trip to prison and hopefully my last. I really would like a friend to write to me. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you want to know and will most certainly respond to any letters I receive. To be honest, I am lonely and would love more than anything to find someone to share my experiences with.

Sincerely,
Jeremy Kirbo #142696
7500 Correction Circle
Pine Bluff, AR 71603

2 comments:

  1. D.T. 1217 n. St. Hwy. 116 Booneville AR.
    I know it would be a miricle if u read this being how long ago you wrote this but I hope you do. Trust in GOD and you take care of you. I love you dude.

    ReplyDelete